Friday, December 12, 2008

How Long Does It Take For A Throat Abscess To Go

Protecting data on your Nokia S60 - Handy Safe

Sometimes you need to write passwords or PINs even for credit cards. If the PIN is the most idiotic idea to write it clearly on the credit card but what is the safest place? After our memory let me suggest Nokia as a safe place. I remember with nostalgia the Nokia "Payments" of my former 6630. This application allows you to securely store credit card data, passwords and user names. Unfortunately Nokia did not put more into its phones.

Then you have to resort to commercial alternatives. I tried the program Handy Safe . Handy Safe is a kind of notebook safe. Installation asks you a numeric password, after that everything stored in it is encrypted with 448-bit Blowfish Protocol (practically unreadable). In practice you can put a password to secure sensitive data that might be difficult to store. For example while I was I'm traveling in the inter-bank card and I had to withdraw with a credit card which I never memorized the code - Handy Safe has saved me:)

The program works extremely well. There is a PC client that I have ever used and I think I have ever used. Its major flaw: it costs $ 44, too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment