Monday, June 15, 2009

Poptropica Outdoors Games

GRAZIE AL PROVVEDIMENTO REGIONALE, IN PIEMONTE COSE COSI' NON ACCADONO PIU'

NOVARA 1998
"They left me alone in a huge dormitory, the dark night, with my small light and a crucifix on the wall in front ... If you call, no one came Buscopan ... .. not even a thought I was a "194", instead I was in the middle of haemorrhage and lost what My little remained of the third month ... I had planned intervention to make "clean", as they said "they", because the last echo chamber is now empty ... until the day after I spoke to anyone. Then they took me to do an electrocardiogram, and there they realized the 'misunderstanding' and tried to apologize, saying that ... .. that animals thought I was a 194 ... doctors and nurses, to minimize, to say the words idiotic, obscene useless ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment