Monday, June 15, 2009

Stool And Mucus Genital Warts

IVG 6 GIORNI SU 7 AL MAGGIORE DI BOLOGNA

"Hello Laura, I saw your group here on FB is a 35 year old who has faced a therapeutic abortion at the 19th week of pregnancy. It 'happened last Friday ... I just wanted to give
my positive testimony on the gynecological ward of the Maternity Hospital Maggiore of Bologna.
Single room, my husband always with me, very understanding doctor (he also had words of solidarity that I did not expect) members who spent every hour and a half hours see I was like, midwife disponibillissima. Help in time of expulsion, immediate removal of the fetus and scrape a little later. I waited a bit 'to the operating room and the staff came to see how I was every 15 minutes. My husband was allowed to remain as expected although I was already in an area where it would not be able to enter.
This is my experience, however awful but at least "human".
Maybe it can help other women who have to decide where to make the IVG. I do not feel
outing to do now, to participate in groups ... for me it's too early. How do you imagine is not a great time and do a little 'hard to keep up with everything. I try to answer your questions. Then
: I personally have not booked anything for the IVG has thought of everything that my gynecologist is a doctor and works exactly the maternity hospital Maggiore Hospital of Bologna.
On Thursday morning at 8.30 I did the interview, I expressed my god decision to terminate the pregnancy and they called me around 13:30 to tell me to introduce myself the next morning for the shelter.
Within the maternity wards there are two obstetrics and gynecology.
I have been admitted to the gynecology (single room that is usually used for therapeutic abortions to leave some 'privacy for women in such a delicate moment).
do not know the timetable but I can tell you that I was admitted at 8 am tramite pronto soccorso (ma mi aspettavano e avevano già la mia cartella)
Mi hanno fatto gli esami mi hanno inserito le prime candelette alle 11.30, l'espulsione è avvenuta alle 21.15 e il raschiamento è terminato che erano circa le 23. In tutto questo tempo sono stata assistita dal personale. Dopo il raschiamento mi hanno portato le pillole per evitare la montata lattea e successivamente camomilla e biscotti. Quindi, su mia richiesta, mi hanno aiutato ad andare in bagno (le stanze della maternità hanno tuttte il bagno in camera).
Sono stata qssistita sin dopo mezzanotte.
Poi mi sono addormentata (per fortuna) e non ho più avuto bisogno. L'infermiera è tornata dopo le 6.
Ritengo quindi che ci sia assistenza 24 hours 24.
For days I was discharged after an appropriate examination on Saturday morning.
Initially I had proposed the shelter on the Sabbath, so I have reason to believe that abortions are done throughout the week.
I do not have absolute certainty, however, because as I told my doctor has done everything.
not think I've got special treatment because the nurses knew that I was a patient of that doctor only after the curettage.
do not know if the practice has accelerated for the shelter, but being no one single department in the whole (very small) do not think they moved someone to find the place.
If I'm not aware of.
worthwhile If you can leave the hospital switchboard number.
I'm sorry, I do not feel right to call, for me, the wound is still open
Bologna - Ospedale Maggiore Largo
Nigrisoli, 2 ..................... ....................... 051 647 8111
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ringrazione you for the advice.
I'm doing psychotherapy, I joined the gym.
Thank you for your work.
Best wishes "

0 comments:

Post a Comment