Thursday, March 26, 2009

4 Wheelers For Sale.com

ABORT THE FIFTH MONTH IN SAN MARTINO AND THE Gaslini in Genoa

The incident dates back to before 2004. I met this girl at the Gaslini hospital where he had to do the amniocentesis because in the previous pregnancy had been diagnosed with a genetic disease, and had practiced therapeutic abortion to just 5 months at San Martino di Genova.
was so traumatized ... had given birth alone, immediately after birth had left her without even going to see how she was for hours, because relatives had not heard from her ... I know then that she wanted to see / bury the fetus .... but this fetus if they are unknown, no one knew what they had done and in fact was in dispute with the hospital for that reason. I
Gaslini to have been hospitalized over a month and unfortunately I've seen things, but I know that abortions to women who gave the best room in the hospital, but without roommates followed by staff and physicians.
(...) I believe that what you're doing is a useful thing and I am very sorry for what you spent. Hello ______( 03/26/2009)
SOURCE: message sent privately to the author of the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment