Sunday, March 15, 2009

How To Hunt In Mount And Blade

Niguarda Hospital (MI) during a therapeutic abortion DENIED ASSISTANCE

SOURCE: BLOG MILAN

"The response was indecent:
" No pain, are objector. "" I'm sorry, I am a conscientious objector, I can not do that, "A
anesthesiologist refused to administer a painkiller to a young woman admitted to a therapeutic abortion.
A young Ukrainian to 30 years in the throes of terrible pain, caused by the first action for induction of therapeutic abortion. The pain killer in question was not a simple pill that any doctor could have given to the woman, it was a strong anesthetic, the administration responsible for appointment to an anesthesiologist.

Posted Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 11:18 in the Recommendations section

Responses to "Niguarda, during a therapeutic abortion denied assistance"

KIRA84 SAYS:
February 25th, 2009 at 14:13
After I read your terrible experiences salt into a rage incontenibile.Anch 'I like you, unfortunately, I suffered the same treatment to my child I always wanted and desired more than anything in my life, was diagnosed with the syndrome down, and at 21 weeks I practiced abortion terapeutico.Inutile which is to recount the details of that monstrous experience, you leave them on that bed without any kind of moral support and any kind of antidolorifico.Sono was in labor for three days The child did not want to break away from my body for three days and I have given medicines that increase the pain to allow the uterus to contrarsi.Mi'm here to write and cry because I can not even be aware that my child is no longer inside me and I was the ucciderlo.A to these gentlemen, who choose to make in the lives of doctors, nurses and so on, should be taught even to have a bit of humanity and remember when they are faced with such cases like that in front of them is a woman who is dying with her child, and that abortion teraupeutico not to be confused with abortion, there is little volunteer when they put you in front of the reality that the child you are about to give birth to is down or suffers from a serious genetic disorder or born with serious birth defects. "

My comment is':

administered a painkiller to a woman while abortion is by no means help to have an abortion; objectors should be prohibited to object on the consciences of others with words and deeds. The state (with our taxes of taxpayers) should not be required to pay salaries (and pensions alas) to physicians and paramedics (SEDAN also and above) where the concepts of ethics / religious these dangerously interfere with work situations where you can find to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment